SALES CONSULTING is the human resources company with national coverage on three main domains: recruitment and selection, organizational development and leasing services. For more information you can visit our website: www.salesconsulting.ro.
Our client is a United States-based furniture company that has facilities, offices, and factories in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Africa.
Provide applications & visualization design services for the company's showrooms, sales team and end customers. Responsible for offering support in all phases of design projects from inception to typical layouts and renderings. Designing appropriate application solutions to suit client’s needs using the company's product ranges to provide the best and most appropriate results for the client and Steelcase.
- Responsible for aspects of quote preparation and generation (general and technical product application verification, specification questions, questions regarding the company and affiliated brand products)
- Coordinate the orders by liaising with customer service team and mock-up
- Offer support to the design team dedicated for EMEA, from the sketches phase to the implementation of the projects, using internal applications: Sketch-up and Pcon
- Prepare base plans, space planning, design layout, elevations, working details, and 3D representations for presentations, order entry, and installation
- Maintain up-to-date sketch, drawings, material swatches, presentation files and computer files.
- Assist the sales teams as required with design and product applications.
- Design or Architecture Degree required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6 months of design experience in interior design, industrial design or CAD environment
- Able to grasp the business aspects of the company in terms of approach and product specifications.
- Able to make sound decisions determining standard and special product specifications, covering both cost and functionality aspects
- Collaborative work style
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and effectively manage time and priorities
- Documenting project data accurately and timely
- Ability to manage project information in a structured manner (Being organized)
- Professional business English; French/German would be an advantage