The applicant is active in all areas of the quality assurance of test cases, manual tests, automated and test cover.
He / she supports a development team at partly complex programming questions by acceptance in the form of manual tests. He / she ensures the quality of technical solutions in close cooperation with product owners and the development team. The main task is the expansion and maintenance of a test case catalog over a product portfolio, as well as coordination of test procedures with other teams. He / She supports the creation of functional descriptions.
Become part of CGM international T.E.A.M. and contribute to the worldwide people safety by Synchronizing Healthcare.
• Development of test cases for the acceptance of user stories in a Scrum process
• Extension and maintenance of the test case catalog
• Maintenance of our test infrastructure and test software
• Configuring Jenkins for automated testing
• Maintenance of the database with test data records
• Coordination of test procedures with other teams
• Completed degree in computer science or a comparable vocational training
(for example, a specialist in application development (m / f))
• Multi-year commercial experience in test definition, test plan production and
manual test execution
• Experience with HP Quality Center or JIRA Zephyr
• Sound knowledge with selenium-based automated test procedures and
other quality assurance mechanisms
• Knowledge of SQL and databases, preferably MS-SQL
• Experience test automation with Jenkins
• Experience with common developer tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git,
Jenkins and Sonar
• Optional ISTQB or equivalent certification
• You enjoy the quality assurance of a product range in the medical
environment; you are familiar with terms such as black box and white box
tests or with overlap tests.
• You convince through independent working methods and fast
• You are team-oriented and show high operational readiness as well as
• Ideally, you have already successfully developed using scrum or other agile methods.