PayPro Global is hiring a Web Designer to join our experienced Marketing team. Our new teammate will handle the full creative process, from brief to final deliverables, working closely with our international Marketing, Product and Account Management teams.
He/she will be involved in a wide range of projects, developing digital creations which successfully meet the design, business and technical requirements defined by multiple stakeholders. This is a dynamic position, offering its occupant considerable project diversity and a great environment to exercise creativity for multinational brands.
Job level: 2- 4 years of experience
- Exceptional hands-on concept, layout and design skills, with at least 2 years of experience in graphic and/or interactive design - Portfolio is required
- A strong working knowledge of interactive design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- High expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS and web content management systems (CMS)
- Experience in developing wireframes and mockups, backed by quick prototyping skills
- Broad awareness of and interest in new platforms and technologies; innovative and up-to-date with design trends and best practices
- Ability to provide clear creative direction, timely and helpful feedback on how to improve the creative process and keep it on budget and schedule
- Proactive thinker, able to quickly generate concepts and turn those concepts into real, functional deliverables on a grand scale
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills with proven ability to interact clearly with all the members of the team (both local and international)
- video creation and editing skills
- agency experience
- Providing design, development and production for creative materials and digital media projects.
- Developing and maintaining the visual appearance and usability of the company websites, strengthening the corporate image as a whole
- Creating banners, landing pages, infographics, eye-catching email templates for online campaigns, fully optimized for various devices & screen sizes (multi-device design)
- Conceiving and creating experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill business objectives.
- Collaborating with Engineering teams on product/ system user interface design and improvements.
Do you recognize yourself in our description and did our job’s content catch your attention?
If the answer is Yes! simply send us your CV and the link to your portfolio, and expect to hear from us soon!