We are searching for:
A talented and ambitious marketer with the technical skills to back it up. Someone who breaths inbound marketing, who knows analytics and exercises user onboarding principles on a weekly basis.
Someone who’s been around the block a few times and knows his/her way around the vast and extended digital landscape and the tools it offers. Armed with good knowledge about SEO, Analytics and Tag Manager, this person is ready to take our SaaS to the next level.
We want from you:
- Energy, drive and ambition ;
- Good communication (English is a must);
- Desire to grow and learn new tools and skills;
“Enter fancy buzzword”. But seriously though, given the fact you’ll join a very agile and small team, we expect someone with a vision and a will to implement this so you’ll need:
- Experience with Google analytics, GTM, Adwords & other tools (Hotjar, Mixpanel, Intercom etc.);
- SEO understanding (site speed, amp, backlinks, UX etc);
- Experience with conversion optimization and user onboarding;
- Email onboarding drip campaigns;
(if you have other skills that you want to bring to the table we’d love to hear about those too!)
What you receive:
You’re never alone, you’re part of small family of digital experienced professionals willing to share their knowledge and skills with you (and you’ll have the benefit of the TechHub community).
- The challenge of helping to build and grow a market-leading finTech product for Asia;
- The benefit of working in a politics-free, focused environment with office at TechHub;
- The opportunity to learn and expand your experience;
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
Who are we?
Sleek Bill is a fresh company with a strong foothold in India and some in the US. In fact we are among the few tech companies in Europe to focus exclusively on Asia. We have traction, investment and a network of skilled local partners helping us. We’re starting a new chapter and our goal is to make the new version of Sleek Bill become the definitive financial solution for small businesses in SE Asia.