- Permanent role with the world''s largest building materials company.
- Challenging yet rewarding opportunity with an attractive package on offer.
- Both personal and professional development opportunities.
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world''s largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
- Generous salary package including vehicle and incentive scheme.
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement.
- Long term career paths with a variety of training and development opportunities.
- Collaborative and collegiate team environment.
About the role:
Based in Bucharest, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets through a structured approach that maintains and improves relationships with our strategic customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage highly significant accounts.
- Identify new business, product and/or project opportunities.
- Promote the product range to maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Monitor market changes, trends and competitor activity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in a similar role within the building materials industry or related environment to join us in this high profile position.
You will also need:
- Demonstrated experience in managing high value accounts.
- Ability to build long term business relationships.
- Positive, resilient and goal orientated approach.
- Salesforce and SAP experience is desirable (nice to have).