Social Media Manager for Wission.nl
Please read carefully for instructions on the application process. Make sure you follow instructions.
Wission is an international start-up company that is rapidly growing and we are looking for the perfect candidate who can join us on our way up. Anyone who would like to have a more in-depth understanding of the start-up world and participate in a dynamic, proactive and young environment is welcome to apply for this position.
It is our vision to make the world a better place by communicating ourselves clearly and creatively design beautiful, high-quality products. It is our mission to empower and touch the lives of millions of professionals and support them in growing their careers and businesses. We are on the lookout for someone who shares the same passion.
You will help bring our brand have a stronger social media presence. You will do this by understanding our product, understanding every important social media platform & its strengths, creating social media content that will further establish our brand on the internet. We need both your deep insight on customer perception and your creative skills to come up with highly shareable content. We need your talent to make our social media presence much, much bigger in the coming years. Therefore, you will work in various crucial areas for a start-up company, you will experience a lot of new things with our team and learn amazing cutting-edge techniques from our colleagues.
You are a Social Media Manager with:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor & respond promptly to audiences that converts into leads & sales.
- Manage & create promotions (paid ads) and Social ad campaigns.
- Conceptualize online advocacy and create opportunities for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Compile reports for management showing measurable data/information
- Fluent in English (an additional language would be a bonus)
You are our team member and:
- You connect with our company’s vision and mission
- You have a pleasing personality and you are committed
- You have a burning passion for social media management
- You love to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- You love to creatively think and apply your ideas to our New Business Development
MORE OFFERS FOR YOU
We offer you an exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills, contribute to a worthy cause, and grow personally and professionally with our company. You will be instrumental in the expansion of our young and successful brand into one of the leading Home & Office brand worldwide. You will work closely together with us to learn the unique set of Company Values, Beliefs and Ethical Principles that stand at the basis of our business’ success and identity, and integrate those into your own way of working. You will have the unique opportunity to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organisation.
It’s the most important requirement at the moment because all communication is done in English. To speak the Dutch language and Chinese is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
WORK SET UP
- Full-time: 8hrs/day - 5 days/week
- 3 months trial
- One year contract with extension of two-year contract
- Opportunity to work from Netherlands for one month in a year.:
- You work from your own location.
- Fast internet connection is required and a must.
Our team comprises of people who are punctual, team-oriented, goal driven, proactive, highly flexible, open, service-oriented, energetic and motivated working ethic.
We require the same from all our team members from all the different countries, so they can fit in this environment we created. Arriving on time online is always very important. Especially because we have an online team meeting every day. Though you may have your own areas of responsibility, every task moves forward with a team effort.
We set weekly goals therefore very goal oriented. We follow the progress during the week and make sure everyone is focused to achieve our mutual team goals.
Please send us un e-mail to:
valerie . wission [a] gmail . com
massy [a] wission . nl
- Subject of E-mail: Wission Complete Requirements for Social Media Manager - [Your Name]
Documents to attach:
- Prepared and updated **CV - Portfolio**
- Well written **MOTIVATION LETTER** in a word document file/pdf (VERY IMPORTANT)
- **Provide your Skype ID and your Whatsapp/Wechat**
Hope to hear from you very soon. We will try to contact every applicant in 5 days.