Tellence Technologies is looking for passionate <Smart Card Junior Embedded Software Engineer> for our customer, a leading semiconductor developer and manufacturer operating globally and offering a broad range of semiconductors, as well as complete system solutions addressing three central challenges to human society with long lasting relevance to the future: energy efficiency, mobility and security.
* The candidate will be member of smart card engineering team
Embedded software development for smart card controllers;
* Agreeing on the requirements with our internal customers.
* Planning, designing, implementing and running verification and validation solutions as part of a SCRUM team;
*Failure analysis and bug fixes.
* Supporting users after the implementation.
20% Development; 20% Script developing; 30% running tests and interpreting the results and additional 30% “other specific tasks”.
* Have a degree in a technical field, such as information technology or electrical engineering.
* Have experience in verification and validation area.
* 2 years of Embedded Systems.
* Real experience with embedded C programming.
* Have attention to details.
* Be a team player and value an open and trusting collaboration.
* Have satisfaction on working close to the HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces etc.).
* Have excellent knowledge in: C programming, a scripting language (preferable Java Script and Perl).
* Have good knowledge of English.
* Competitive remuneration;
* Flexible and professional working environment;
* International projects and professional growth;
* Medical subscription;
* Various trainings, courses and certifications opportunities;
* Meal tickets.