SIEN is developing a variety of product & services in the virtual goods & app distribution & provisioning business. We develop our own solutions and explore unchartered territories to deliver value for our clients. On a yearly basis, we serve over 250M pieces of software and 5 billion virtual goods. The company is focused on technical excellence, with more than 2/3 of the team having a developer background.
What to expect?
A SEM Specialist at Sien is essentially handling the following main tasks:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
What skills should you have?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics) and advanced Excel skills
- Experience with bid management tools
- In love with metrics such as CTR, CVR, eCPM, dCPM, ROI, ROAS, DAU and split tests
- Knowledgeable in online ad industry, including ad exchanges, RTB, SSP, DSP, DMP – would be a plus
- Addicted to landing page or creative optimization techniques, A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Great English speaking skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Organized because you need to keep track of multiple campaigns and relationships;
- Not afraid of asking questions;
- Motivated learner;
- Great thinker, and able to think his or her way out of a problem.