AdaptiveBee creates web products for mobile and desktop users. We work together to build amazing structures and create a personalized user experience for each individual. At AdaptiveBee, we believe the web should adapt to users, not the other way around.
Like the good worker bees we are, we spend a lot of time in hexagons (France = l'Hexagone)!
What to expect?
A Senior Media Buyer Specialist at adaptivebee is essentially handling 3 main tasks:
- First job is to seek out new traffic sources. Where to buy traffic from, what are the media channels to buy from. You become a strategist, and a planner on those places.
- Second job is to follow up on these traffic sources and negotiate. Once you find out where you want to buy, relentlessly find a representative there and become friends with him or her. Then get a pricing that works for our client.
- Third job is to manage the account. If the ROI isn't working out, you'll need to renegotiate with the representative to figure out a win-win. If the traffic source needs some new advertising creatives, you'll have to get the new creatives from the in-house copywriters and send it their way.
What skills should you have?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (at least 5 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising campaigns across Google, social media
- Experience in working with Affiliation Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, AdServers, AdExchanges
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Advanced Excel Skills - pivot tables
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Managements skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Great English speaking skills
- Good negotiating skills and mindset of a true media buyer
The ideal candidate will be:
- In love with metrics such as CTR, CVR, eCPM, dCPM, ROI, ROAS, DAU and split tests
- Organized because you need to keep track of multiple campaigns and relationships;
- Not afraid of asking questions;
- Motivated learner;
- Great thinker, and able to think his or her way out of a problem