Tellence Technologies is looking for a bright and very skilled < Security Front-end Developer > for our client a global security solutions provider. This <Front-end Developer> will work with our team of talented engineers for an application which combines access control and CompleteView video management in one easy to install appliance. Measuring only four inches, it supports up to eight cameras and 16 readers, providing a powerful solution for smaller applications needing a security system or upgrade.
Desired skills & experience:
- (intermediate: 2-3 years) level of experience;
- Responsive design skills (we use React-Bootstrap).
- Nice to have: Knowledge of: ReactJS, AngularJS (we use ReactJS).
- Participate in Sprint Planning Meetings and understand business requirements,
- - Design and implement modules that meet User Stories specifications.
- - Work in an Agile environment for one of the world's top security companies.
- Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
- Sick days (+ 2 days/year);
- 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
- International projects with access to high-end technology;
- Flexible working program and professional working environment (non-corporate);
- Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
- Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
- 7card subscription for Gym & football activities.