Product Graphics Analyst
We are currently looking to enlarge our global Furniture Symbol Library and Graphics Team to
support the 3ds Max Graphics Product Modeling content used in our product marketing for
Customer Catalogs, Space Planning and Specification applications and many other graphical
applications that our customers use in the Specification, Office layout and assembly of our
Steelcase brand products.
- Creates 3ds Max models used for marketing graphics that realistically represent the features and options which make Steelcase products unique.
- Modifies 3ds Max models for use in the specification of product.
- Opportunities to create photo-realistic images and virtual walk-through animations for sales presentations.
- Interacts with product development engineers and marketing to create graphical content.
- Experience working with 3D modeling, texturing and UVW mapping.
- A degree in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Medium to advanced 3ds Max knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work and communicate with a broad customer base in a global company.
- Thorough understanding of visual and geometric requirements for a product from verbal descriptions, sketches, photographs, prototypes and/or mock-ups.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and sketches.
- Strong digital asset management capability.
- Capable of attaching or linking data attributes to graphics required by application programmers and third-party developers.