Who would you be working for?
We are Clickattack, international mobile advertising network and a mobile-first end-to-end platform for advertisers, agencies and publishers. We hold the largest ad inventory in SEE, assuring top results for our clients every minute. We are also the founders of the first ever mobile advertising conference in this region, MAD Conference!
We are the connecting link between advertisers, agencies, mobile media and developers. Our approach to mobile advertising is designed for brands who want to create an intimate relationship with their customers. We are present throughout the market of the Southeast Europe, with offices in Switzerland, Germany, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Romania and Montenegro, and more to be opening soon internationally.
Our motto is “Pushing the limits” because we always strive to be the initiators of new trends and technologies. Mobile will only keep getting stronger in the future now, and this is your opportunity to work at the heart of the mobile & online digital marketing industries and learn from the best in class.
You’ll start out being actively involved in the sales process, supporting sales & marketing specialists in acquisition of new customers and learning business strategies in a dynamic environment with a wide area of expertise.
What will you do?
- Work with top advertisers, agencies, media & international customers
- Attend meetings with prospective clients
- Apply global marketing trends on the local market
- Prepare commercial documentation
- Have endless learning possibilities
Main responsibilities include:
- Relationship with advertisers, publishers and affiliate networks
- Market research and evolution of mobile market trends
- Consulting in mobile marketing area
- Set goals and achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and marketing managers
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Building business development strategy for Romanian market
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
Position application requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in direct sales (radio, tv, print or digital advertisment sales experience will be a major advantage)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Proficient user of internet and smartphones
- Existing knowledge of /or experience in marketing processes
- Strong knowledge of the regional market
- Strong communication skills and a result oriented mindset
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Open mindedness and people oriented attitude
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we expect from you:
- Outgoing attitude and engaging personality
- Self-driven with an ambition to become an entrepreneur
- Born communicator with a passion for international networking
- Heavy user of smartphones and the modern media
- University degree
Why would you want to work for us?
We are offering you the opportunity to show your potential and to grow in marketing expert. Some of Clickattack's most effective performers, perhaps your future colleagues, say what motivates them most about their job is is the dynamics of it - working at the heart of the advertising industry, establishing relevant contact and networking, staying on top of new trends and technology and spending time in a positive, rewarding working environment.
How will we compensate you?
In Clickattack, we believe employee compensation encompasses more than just your salary. In addition to a competitive paycheck, we reward successful performance with career advancement perspective, professional development opportunities, flexible working schedule and comfortable working space.
How to apply?
Demonstrate your potential as a Mobile Advertising Sales Manager and join us as we continue pushing the limits of mobile advertising.
Submit your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7.6.2017.
Work place: Bucharest