Who would you be working for?
We are Clickattack, international mobile advertising network and a mobile-first end-to-end platform for advertisers, agencies and publishers. We hold the largest ad inventory in SEE, assuring top results for our clients every minute. We are also the founders of the first ever mobile advertising conference in this region, MAD Conference!
What are we looking for?
Now is the time to expand our operations so we are determined to hire an energetic young person ready to step out and start business career. You will be part of Clickattack team and handle various challenges which arise with responsibility, profesionalism and passion.
If you are student at the end of your college or you just step out from college to job board, welcome!!
Main responsibilities include:
- Manages the marketing database of the company
- Collects the market data and makes market reports
- Executes any other tasks given by hierarchical manager
- Observes the regulations regarding work protection, environment protection and those regarding emergency situations
- Takes care of the correct commercial documentation
Position application requirements:
- Understanding in marketing processes
- Comprehension of the regional market
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Profficient user of smartphone and Internet
What we expect from you:
- Confidence in your competences
- Initiative in tackling challenges head-on
- Ability to easily express your creative ideas
- Dedication, determination and drive for success
- Engaging communication skills and persuasive presenting style
Why would you want to work for us?
We do not expect you to know everything at first. We are offering you the opportunity to show your potential and to grow in marketing expert. Some of Clickattack's most effective performers, perhaps your future colleagues, say what motivates them most about their job is is the dynamics of it - working at the heart of the advertising industry, establishing relevant contact and networking, staying on top of new trends and technology and spending time in a positive, rewarding working environment.
How will we compensate you?
In Clickattack, we believe employee compensation encompasses more than just your salary. In addition to a competitive paycheck, we reward successful performance with career advancement perspective, professional development opportunities, flexible working schedule and comfortable working space.
How to apply?
If you are not already convinced, perhaps we are not a good match. Otherwise, welcome! Join us and demonstrate your potential!
Work place: Bucharest