AdaptiveBee creates web products for mobile and desktop users. We work together to build amazing structures and create a personalized user experience for each individual. At AdaptiveBee, we believe the web should adapt to users, not the other way around.
Like the good worker bees we are, we spend a lot of time in hexagons (France = l'Hexagone)!
What to expect?
We are looking for an Ad Display Media Buyer to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing campaign execution. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding adtech industry and how users acquisition can be a game changer for a company such adaptivebee.
A Junior Media Buyer Specialist at adaptivebee is essentially handling 3 main tasks:
- First job is to seek out new traffic sources. Where to buy traffic from, what are the media channels to buy from. You become a strategist, and a planner on those places.
- Second job is to follow up on these traffic sources and negotiate.
- Third job is to manage the account. If the ROI isn't working out, you'll need to renegotiate with the representative to figure out a win-win. If the traffic source needs some new advertising creatives, you'll have to get the new creatives from the in-house copywriters and send it their way.
What skills should you have?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (2 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising campaigns across Google, Social media, Affiliation Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, AdExchanges
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Advanced Excel Skills - pivot tables
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Great English speaking skills
- Good negotiating skills and mindset of a true media buyer
The ideal candidate will be:
- In love with metrics such as CTR, CVR, eCPM, dCPM, ROI, ROAS, DAU and split tests
- Organized because you need to keep track of multiple campaigns and relationships;
- Not afraid of asking questions;
- Motivated learner;
- Great thinker, and able to think his/her way out of a problem