Tellence is a software developing company, investing in innovation by bringing international projects in our country. We are involved in developing in-house projects from scratch, on various technologies and also creating teams for leading companies.
Our partner provides a full suite of wireless point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and broadband mobility solutions, powering applications including backhaul, broadband access, private network connectivity, video surveillance transmission as well as wireless broadband in motion for trains, vehicles and vessels.
Company's advanced wireless solutions are deployed in more than 150 countries, carrying data, video and voice with unmatched high-capacity over short and long ranges.
We are looking for an <Embedded Software Engineer> with vast experience in Linux Embedded development and proven knowledge in Linux internals which will be part of a team developing innovating project in the field of wireless networking. The development will be on a new embedded real-time environment and in addition will involve exploration, implementation and integration of existing and new code bases (open source & proprietary). The job will also include supporting existing real time networking related projects in the infrastructure level and low level BSP as well.
Proven track record of Linux kernel development
- Linux driver development, board bring-up and application software development.
- Extensive experience developing in C/C++ under embedded systems build environments.
- Proven experience in Real Time programming on Multi Core embedded systems.
- Strong knowledge and developing experience with ARM/PowerPC chipsets.
- Strong understanding of computer networks theory e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers.
Experience with Wireless systems - major advantage.
- Knowledge and Experience with build environments (buildroot, Yocto etc.) and “Make” system – a major advantage.
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related.
Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract
- Meal tickets
- Working from home flexibility
- Sick days (2 days/year)
- 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company
- International projects and professional growth in a technology environment
- Flexible and professional working environment
- Central location (close to metro station Universitate)
- Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria)
- 7card subscription for Gym;