Hi there! Are you a talented Web Developer with high goals? Let’s do awesome things together.
Here are some of the things you’d be doing:
- Develop applications based on client-server technology, within an agreed timeline.
- Build and offer support for ERP/CRM projects.
- Test and debug. Always.
- Create valid W3C, cross-browser, pixel perfect code.
- Turn PSD files into working HTML and PHP code using different frameworks.
- Get along and work with the web design and coding teams.
- Offer support and counseling to clients as well as optimized solutions.
This is what we’re expecting from you (ideally):
- A certificate of graduation or to be a student.
- Experience in working with jQuery.
- Having worked with CMS's - optional (Wordpress, Magento, Joomla).
- The ability to work with deadlines (sometimes tight ones) and find new, innovative and efficient solutions.
- Important: available portfolio when applying (let your experience qualify you).
Do you know why you should really think about choosing eJump?
- You’ll be working in a creative and friendly environment.
- Performance-based bonuses (always nice, right?).
- Flexible, but disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom.
- Challenging work – world-class projects. You’ll never get bored.
What else do you need to know about eJump?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate web designers, programmers and project managers. In the past 10 years we worked successfully with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 cool projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what you do.