The Web Designer is responsible for the production of various materials in support of digital marketing campaigns that drive business development and increase sales.
The Web Designer is responsible for the design and production of marketing and sales collateral, marketing and website(s) support, and other ad hoc design projects as assigned.
- Create designs to support Digital Marketing initiatives including brochures, white papers, presentations, and other materials as needed
- Create, design, and produce web banners, graphics, and specialized online content
- Maintain, edit, design and produce various landing pages, newsletters and online campaigns
- Communicate Design Decisions
- Work with Human Resources to design graphics and materials for recruitment purposes
The Web and Graphic Designer must have:
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail.
Must be very organized with multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent Adobe suite and InDesign skills
- Practical experience in web design (responsive) and HTML/CSS programming (Wordpress knowledge is a plus)
- 2 to 3 years design experience
- Strong oral and written English communication skills