D1 is a global, internal creative agency. Our mission is to craft compelling visual design, communications, on-site graphics, photography, videos, style guides, and user experiences. We apply strategic insights to delight customers by helping them discover the best content, products and services on Amazon. We’re growing quickly and hiring the best. This is day one.
The Romania Design team is part of the Global Day One organization, aiming at offerings great creative services to Amazon business teams. The team works on different types of graphics and videos, all aimed at supporting marketing campaigns and offering clients compelling and engaging visual experiences. We are looking for a talented and passionate Video Production Manager to join our growing team.
We are seeking for a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating team members to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment. This manager will be responsible for communicating requirements, project status, operational metrics, staffing concerns, and productivity issues to an internationally distributed team. The manager will have full accountability for setting and meeting operational goals; strategic planning and forecasting; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; resolving problems; development of staff and standard operating procedures.
· Bachelor degree and 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in managing a team
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
· Excellent level of spoken and written English
· Excellent communication skills
· Interest in e-commerce
· Working knowledge of Premiere, Media Encoder, and After Effects
· Full understanding of video specs: resolution, frame rate, audio formats, aspect ratio, and bitrate settings
· QC/QA (Quality check/assurance) and 3d knowledge