To understand the business needs, and how technology can be a tool to make modern businesses more profitable. Also, ensuring the best possible combination of skills and experience to meet the client's needs and deliver high quality solutions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
- Write documentation;
- Support of the business departments and cross functional teams.
A little about you:
- Excellent understanding of VBA, ACCESS, EXCEL;
- C# would be a good plus;
- You have knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SQL Server;
- You have knowledge of SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins;
- You are experienced in Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks;
- You know this tools: Visual Studio, GitHub;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good command of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with mixed language documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.