Thinslices Development is looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and usable design and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Produce high-quality interfaces, interactions, and prototypes with excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate as part of a project team; working alongside developers, other designers, and project manager to meet project deadlines
- Manage work across multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Demonstrate visual acuity with high attention to detail
- Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
- Use good judgement about where to spend time and effort
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity of the most up to date trends in design.
- 2-4 years of UI design experience
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Experience using creative and collaborative tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Invision
- Insightful design thinking, prolific exploration and a propensity for experimentation
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project management process