We are seeking a passionate, energetic, thoughtful and experienced UI/UX designer to join our team in Timisoara. The UI/UX designer will work with our Product team to help grow the design discipline within the organization.
- A master craftsman: You’re a usability pro who can confidently drive projects from research and strategy through detailed wireframe execution. You’ve got a whole arsenal of tools and techniques at your disposal that you dispatch appropriately depending on customer and business goals.
- A designer with an eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who designs thoughtful interactions that will delight customers. You obsess about the details. You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
- A systems thinker: You think larger than just the task at hand. You have lots of experience working within large and complicated web and product eco-systems with many touch points and channels. When you craft solutions, you’re thinking about how they will scale and fit within established systems and patterns.
- Collaborative: You’re a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open and enjoy contributing, which contributes to your respected leadership on the team.
- A portfolio that highlights strong web experience developing cutting-edge design flows and interaction models for large scale, best in class brands. Your portfolio should show work that spans across a variety of platforms, is responsive and considers scale.
- Solid UX and UI experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, customer journey maps and site maps.
- Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas that are fresh and simple, while solving complex customer and business needs.
- Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Ability to create prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns.
- Ability to craft elegant and persuasive presentation and storytelling capabilities that create momentum and buy-in of your work from business stakeholders.
- Ability to research the latest technologies, best practices, and online trends to provide recommendations for the team.
- Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Skilled relationship-builder with strong, high-leverage internal networks
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a matrixed, consensus driven organization
- Comfortable influencing across all levels and functions
- Passion and skill in behavioral data and the power of making data informed decisions
- At least 3 years of experience within user experience design