Be an active member of our Advanced Support Team! You will be responsible for configuring MIS and print server software to deliver the agreed functionality as well as resolve/escalate issues encountered during the implementation of the solutions and when interfacing to third party systems.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- Programming skills: Scripting, JS, Java
- Demonstrated experience in app support and deployment (min. 2 years)
- Proven track record of learning and adapting to new technologies and customer base
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Your main responsibilities will include
- Analysis of support requests, replicate customer problems to troubleshoot technical issues
- Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
- Configuration and fine tuning of Web-based Management applications
- Providing technical training for our customers and partners
- Supporting clients with Software installations
- Integrate software modules and even develop new functionality
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.