leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable multinational company,
Software Developer - Curtea de Arges
- Development and support of future Smart-Product-Solutions.
- Detailed conception and specification in the field of Smart Home, Machine-to Machine Communication
- Further development of current software architecture as well as conception of our products
- Creation of system specification sheets and technical specifications based on software requirements as well as implementation and documentation of software components for embedded systems based on the V-model.
- Verification of software components on behalf of appropriate testing methods (e.g. unit tests/Integration tests), ideally using the method ISTQB.
- Technical informatics or electrical engineering studies, (Master´s degree or diploma).
- Experience in the development of embedded systems in C/C++ on ARM-basing 8-bit/32-bit micro controllers as e.g. STM8/STM32 as well as initial experiences in the software development based on Embedded-Linux.
- Well-founded knowledge in common modeling notations as SysML and UML, experience in requirement and change request management as well as basic knowledge in circuit design and common bus systems as CAN-Bus (CanOpen) and RS485.
- Well-founded knowledge in MS Office and good knowledge in dealing with Visual Studio, Eclipse and Qt.
- Results oriented, analytical and structured functioning
- Very good English skills.
- Opportunity to develop a solid and stable career in a international company in its field of activity.