Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field;
- 2+ year experience in social media agency, digital marketing department or as a freelancer;
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc.);
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media;
- Experience with social media planning and buying;
- Experience in identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns;
- In-depth understanding of community management, including building and maintaining an audience across social media platforms;
- Strong project management and organizational skills required;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration;
- Availability to have a flexible schedule and manage communication with external partners on the US time zones;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills is a must;
- Experience in managing campaign for the US market is a plus;
- Personal of professional knowledge of the educational/ children industry is a plus.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of social media strategy of the company for the US market, together with the external consultants/ agencies;
- Manages and implements the campaigns, supervises the accounts and handles overall execution of the plans;
- Oversees and manages daily content calendar;
- Participates in planning and continuously evolves the social media strategy to reach the goals and increase the band awareness, engagement, reach, audience and CR;
- Manages the social media budget and paid social campaigns, collaborating with the marketing team and consulting partners;
- Provides input on the strategic direction to the management team and core partners for all campaigns and initiatives;
- Works closely with marketing team and consulting partners/ agency to set and follow up on the social sessions, spend, impressions and revenue with a focus on cost share goals;
- Writes copy for paid and organic posts across platforms, together with the consulting partners;
- Supports marketing concept responsible in partnerships and initiatives to find new ways to drive traffic, sales and increase engagement;
- Focuses on community management and Facebook Groups strategies;
- Stays on top of and report on all developments in the digital landscape. Understands how to incorporate them into our current strategy when relevant;
- Continually develops best practices and ways to test new initiatives based off internal metrics, partnership feedback and social media reporting;
- Use analytic measurement tools and internal resources to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on metrics for each platform, concept and campaign;
- Work cross functionally to support the company’s objectives while ensuring consistency in the brand’s voice and tone;
- Stays on top of industry trends in social media, advertising, marketing and education, including attending industry courses and events.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level;
- Opportunity to develop projects for the US and international market, that will have a big impact and accelerated growing trend;
- Opportunity to affirm and implement the personal creativity and ideas on a new and fresh brand;
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of a fresh team of open-minded people;
- Informal work atmosphere and flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work from home in some cases or circumstances, if self time management proves to work good;
- Motivating salary package.
We are an international company highly specialized in education market, with a unique pack of resources and products developed in years of experience on the US childcare and education market. We have recently opened the offices in Romania with the goal of growing a strong, professional, well-prepared and passionate team of people that want to work in an efficient and competitive environment, on a multi-laterally developed project, for the biggest market in the world and with a strong impact in people’s lives.
We are looking for a professional to take over the top strategic communication direction: the social media strategy and implementation, as a Social Media Manager.