BSC/DCO is a mobile applications development competency center which aims at building web or hybrid mobile applications, based on new technologies and web leaders methodologies. Paris team is experiencing a partnership with a startup, Theodo, and setup an end to end agile methodology with close proximity with business (called “Fast IT” model).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Design, develop and deliver web mobile or hybrid applications according to:
- Fast IT approach;
- New technologies and open source strategy;
- Security constraints (BYOD, internet applications);
- Continuous delivery;
- Unit and functional testing;
- UX and device/OS/browsers compatibility.
A little about You:
You have good knowledge of the following:
- Open source strategy;
- Web front end: AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS 3. Technology watch : Angular 2, React;
- Hybrid: Cordova;
- Back end: NodeJS, Express/Loopback;
- Databases: Postgres , noSQL (Mongo, Couch);
- Software factory: GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible;
- Other: Elastic search, Nginx, Varnish;
- Development environment: Linux.
We also value:
- Good command of English; French is a plus because of direct relationship between business (Product owner) and development team;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.