There are several positions available in Netherlands. The first employer is looking for 4 Java developers.
A large bank in The Netherlands is currently developing a native investment application. The development is currently done by a team of 18 developers, but this needs to be scaled up by two medior and two senior Java Developers, preferably fullstack developers with Angular experience. A combination of two front end developers and two back end developers is interesting as well.
Candidates need to be familiar with:
JDBC, Linux, WebSphere 7/8, Tomcat, Jenkins, JIRA, Angular, NodeJs, karma test, karma e2e
tests, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Maven, Mockito, Power mock, jUnit, FitNesse, Selenium, Cucumber.
Experience with investing and/or investment software is appreciated.
- Spring MVC
The second employer is also looking for a Java developer.
We are searching for a senior java developer for an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands that span the Globe. They are growing and developing a core advertising platform, planning improvements and delivering functionality on time and with quality.
- 5+ years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications for the Internet.
- Must have experience in developing highly available services.
- You have very strong Java, and Bash skills. Knowing Go and/or being willing to learn it is needed.
- You have working knowledge of SQL, and relational databases
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Prefer experience with REST, XML, JSON, Linux, Elastic Search and Git.
- High expectations in own work and deliveries.
- High commitment and engagement.
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus in a high velocity, high quality environment.
Fantastic news for you : a new Java developer role is also available in Romania. If you are interested, apply now!