Reporting Technical Support Officer, €19.000- €23.000/year
- Position: Reporting Technical Support Officer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Bucharest
- Type of Job: Full Time
- Salary: €19.000- €23.000/year
- Other benefits: multicultural working environment, progressive salary, intensive training abroad
The employer positions itself as the “house bank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. In this way, the group strives to promote the segments of the population that contribute to economic and social development.
- Data retrieval from existing relational databases (MS SQL Server 2005-2008) according to reporting specifications from internal beneficiaries;
- Automation of reports – MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2008, MS Excel 2007-2010;
- Conversion of data between different formats (e.g.: XML, ASCII, TEXT, CSV);
- Analyzes, reconciles and corrects the data stored in the databases managed by department versus data stored in the accounting IT system;
- Administration of reporting database, create and manage scripts used for the data import from the core system;
- Improvement of the existing reports, script tuning for performance, update reports due to changes in data from the reporting database, or due to new reporting rules;
- Communicate with business departments in order to understand their need for reports, ask questions about report usage, gather detailed information about every aspect of the report.
If you identify with the goals and ethical values of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or Accounting (Economic Cybernetics is a plus);
- Good knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server 2005-2008 is an advantage), MS Access, MS Excel;
- Communicative and detail oriented;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Very good command of English language.
This opportunity can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterized by flat hierarchies.