INNOBYTE is looking for a QA Team Member, ideally with web testing experience.
The goal of this position is to test and ensure the quality of customized eCommerce mobile/web platforms built on Magento or other custom web projects, ensuring that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Work closely with business and developers in bug triage, ensuring closure of bugs;
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverable;
- Create clear, concise detail oriented, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases from specifications, wireframes or verbal communications;
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities;
- Isolate, replicate, report bugs and verify fixes;
- Ensures that all site features are tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live;
- Participate in periodic meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, retrospective, QA status and update meetings;
- Ensure that validated deliverable meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Perform mobile cross platform testing;
- Perform acceptance, end-to-end, GUI, regression, sanity and functional/performance testing, by using automated and manual methods.
Must have requirements:
- Ability to test both the UI and API layers of web-based applications;
- Basic knowledge of database testing in SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data;
- Basic experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Unix variants;
- Knowledge of Internet/web technologies, such as web browsers/servers, HTML/XML, CSS, XPATH.
- Clear communicator(written and verbal) – the ability to write test plans and test cases, and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders;
- Attention to details;
- Creative solving of technical problems– the ability to translate technical requirements in test plans;
- Focus on deadlines and deliverable– the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly;
- Abstract thinking – ensures the ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly
- Systems-oriented– enjoy learning new tools and be a self-motivated learner;
Nice to have:
- Experience or willingness to learn Selenium WebDriver/ Watir
- Willingness to learn PHP, Ruby or Java for developing automation test scripts;
- Familiarity with Codeception framework;
- Certification(s) in testing;
- Security testing knowledge;
- Performance testing knowledge.
You will have:
- Competitive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Private health subscription
- Extra free days each year
- Breakfast with your colleagues
- Fresh fruits every day
- Team buildings
- Thematic days, Pool Parties
- Workshops and trainings
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relax room with Xbox, Darts, Fussball, Ping-pong and more
If you think you find yourself in the description of our QA Engineer position do not hesitate to apply for this job. We are looking forward to meeting you!