• Writing, testing reports and comprehensive Quality Assurance documents
• Testing of web-based applications (functional, system and acceptance testing).
• Develop test cases, test plans and report found issues through bug tracking system.
• Actively participate in various reviews to ensure testability and overall software quality.
• Test product according to requirements and functional specifications.
• Check product against the client standards.
• Define entrance and exit criteria for each testing cycle
• Research and bring forward new technologies and best practices.
Required skills and experience:
• University degree (i.e. Computer science, Informatics, Physics)
• A solid understanding of development lifecycles and how QA fits into the process.
• Test automation experience is a plus, ideally using Selenium.
• Test web-applications load and performance using monitoring tools is a plus, ideally using JMeter.
• Web-based workflow and/or issue tracking experience (i.e. Atlassian JIRA, Redmine).
• Proactive, detail oriented, focused on results.
• Excellent communication skills and dynamic presentation delivery.
• An ability to be focused and exceptionally meticulous, with a keen sense of structure, layout and design.
• Fluency in English.
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.