The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest front-end technology. The company is using ReactJs .
Our LAMP based tech stack supports over 15 million users (roughly half the schools in America use our software) giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale. If you don’t have experience in PHP but have experience in a different language such as Java/Python/C and a strong software development background we encourage you to apply.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English. Our developers work 9am – 6pm EET.
Skills & Requirements:
– Work for yourself and not for an outsourcing company
– Good knowledge of PHP or other backend language (Java, Python, C)
– Strong knowledge of MySQL or Cassandra
– Basic knowledge of Git, Linux and Unit Tests.
– Strong English skills (written and verbal).
– Work from home
– A computer that is not older than 3 years
– High speed internet
– Clear microphone / headset.
– Willing to work 45 hours per week
– Work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (EET)