As part of our team, you will actively engage with Product Owners, Customer Support, and development team members to improve or build new web and mobile platforms. You will work in an Agile team where your result and your opinions are equally of great importance for us.
You will attend the planning and demo meetings, estimate, implement and maintain platform features covering both server side and user interface development areas.
While your Microsoft .Net skills are mandatory for this position, exposure to other technologies and willingness to learn new technologies are highly appreciated.
- Coding and ensuring the quality of the features you are in charge of
- You will expand your expertise with the Microsoft technologies you are working with, while developing modules and services around a complex Software as a Service platform
- Work closely with team members in a friendly, agile, highly collaborative and supporting professional environment
- Ensuring the quality of own code, perform the necessary testing and developing corresponding unit tests before deploying to staging environment
- Keep up to date with technology trends and share knowledge within your team
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures
- You have previously worked with code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Participate to the analysis process by ensuring that technical constraints or advantages are known and properly handled
You should apply for this job if:
- You like to work in a team where your voice is heard and you listen to others
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology and you enjoy using it
- You never give up on delivering exceptional results in everything that you do
- You have a strong passion for web technologies, and you stay tuned with technology trends
- You have at least 2 years experience in C#, .Net, Asp.Net MVC, WebApi, MS SQL Server
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- You have strong knowledge of OOP, algorithms and design patterns
- You are proactive, results-oriented, and you have strong problem solving skills
- You have a creative personality
- You have good English skills both verbal and written
- English at a conversational level
- 2+ years experience in Web Development with Microsoft Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Team spirit and integrity
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.