We are looking for Middle/Senior PHP Developers with 3 – 5 years’ experience to join in our partner team of Support and Operations Group. The goal of his team is to provide high-performance, high-availability applications to both internal and external clients. Made up of project managers, developers and system administrators, this department maintains and enhances existing web applications as well as providing cloud-computing expertise to a wide range of enterprise clients.
Our partner is a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional services and solutions provider creating innovative ecommerce solutions by leveraging the convergence of Commerce, Content, and Community on the web. Also offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and benefits package, including private medical insurance, reimbursements for gym membership, lunch tickets and sponsored public transportation.
They are a friendly, growing team with frequent team events, an agile, open workplace and plenty of foosball!
- Application Support. Senior PHP Developers must quickly understand functional and technical requirements of multiple web-based applications, as they perform maintenance and enhancement activities;
- They are responsible for application deployment, release management and patching. In addition, they assist with creating, reviewing, and updating web application configuration and run documentation;
- Client Support. Senior PHP Developers interact with both internal project teams and external clients throughout Europe and North America;
- Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology;
- Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience as an interface developer;
- Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer interactions;
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
- Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symphony, Drupal, Magento);
- E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications;
- Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills