For our client, that offer hotels to consumers via direct traffic and price comparison websites and to travel agents and tour operators, we are looking a PHP Developer. It is a fast growing company, and the Software Development Team has multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel.
This is the right opportunity for you if you are looking for a challenge, if you want to see your code released regularly to production, if you have a solid background in object oriented PHP 5, and if you are keen to learn new technologies.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability;
- PHP - advanced level (minimum 3 years);
- MySQL (minimum 3 year);
- HTML/CSS advanced level;
- PHP framework experience;
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientation;
- Experience with at least one version control system (GIT/SVN/Mercurial);
- Experience of working Linux distributions, which can include Mac OS X;
- Passionate about recent trends with IT scene, modern development methods and instruments;
- Very good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated;
- Proficient in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with PHP frameworks;
- Advanced MySQL – stored procedures and triggers;
- Bash scripting experience;
- Unit testing using PhpUnit;
- Integration testing using Selenium.
- Motivating compensation;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.