- Create & Implement RoCoach’s events and digital marketing strategy.
- Assist with execution of marketing plan across all business channels – content creation, corporate blogging and newsletters.
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Conceptualize and create promotional materials that maintain a creative, on-brand approach for all items distributed at RoCoach’s events.
- Review and negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, hotels, conference centers and various types of suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, including event planning and digital marketing.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; passionate about your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, partners and press.
Optional / preferably
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Competitive salary
- Lunch Tickets
- Office in the central area
- Professional development opportunities