• Oracle Applications Portfolio (Oracle Webcenter, Fusion Middleware and RDBMS)
• Academic knowledge of protocols and products in the following areas:
• Web technologies: HTML, XML, Web Services;
• Communications Stack, Interfaces & Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP;
• Mobile Operating Systems & Software development: Java, C/C++/C#;
• Requirements Modelling: UML.
• To deliver M2M software as per said requirements, managing all aspects of software deployment and continuous integration;
• To provide time and effort estimates for implementing allocated technical specifications;
• To contribute to delivering a consistent and effective E2E delivery roadmap;
• To contribute to generating domain level deployment specifications that can be used to baseline multi-countries.
• Educated to BSc degree level in Telecommunications or related discipline with Test &Software Development experience
• Strong interest in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology;
• Strong interest to work in an international environment and fast-moving innovative environment;
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives;
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken).