EA is one of the leading gaming brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion through industry-leading videogames, including Need for Speed, FIFA Soccer, Battlefield, The Sims, Dragon Age and UFC. For more information about EA, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit http://www.ea.com/.
What a Junior 3D Gameplay Animator does at EA:
As a Junior Gameplay Animator, you will collaborate with cinematic designers, producers, game designers, programmers and artists to create compelling and exciting animations of in-game sequences for car racing fans around the world.
You will be working to animate elements of the actual game, such as cars and other vehicles, under guidance from our cinematics designers.
You need to be an effective communicator to understand and interpret instruction and feedback and to make improvements in your animations.
The next great EA Junior 3D Gameplay Animator also needs:
EA is looking for a talented 3D animator, in the early stages of his/her career, with a passion for video gaming.
- Strong 3D Animation skills.
- Creative and visual art skills.
- Proficiency working with Maya.
- Pragmatic and practical.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Additional 3D software Packages (3D Max, Zbrush etc.)
- A visual arts/Media diploma/educational background.
- 3D modelling skills.
- Drawing, illustration and 2D animation skills.
- Creative suites such as Photoshop and After Effects.
- Game Tools/Engines (Unity, CryEngine, Unreal) and creating Mods.
*A 3D animation Showreel/Portfolio is a must!