An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java Full Stack Software Developer! Together with your colleagues you will be designing, developing and maintaining bio science software applications that help the researchers fight cancer through designing genotyping and mutation detection assays. You will work using Agile Scrum methodologies. We use for our projects the Atlassian suite - Jira, BitBucket and Confluence.
- University Degree, Computer Science preferred
- Good AngularJS, Bootstrap, and HTML5/CSS knowledge
- Good Java and Spring Experience
- Experience with HAL is a plus
- Experience with Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with Gradle is a plus
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team orientation
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.