SALES CONSULTING is the human resources company with more than 10 years experience in this field, structured on 3 main domains/directions of activities: personnel recruitment and selection, assessment centers and personnel leasing.
Our client, leader in the office furniture market and office space planning, helps companies and their employees to work more effectively and comfortably. In specific figures we are talking about: 3.4 billion $ sales for 2008, 13 500 employees, 31 plants worldwide, 152 millions $ invested in R&D over the last 3 years. The company is listed on New York Stock exchange with SCS symbol.
Together with our client we are looking for motivated candidates for the role of:
IT Service Desk with German
Service-Desk process relies on a Single Point Of Contact process (SPOC process) where any Service-Desk customer within EMEA area will contact the company Service-Desk to submit any IT-related incident or request.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- In order to cover the users working time it might be necessary to work in shifts
- IT / Technical University degree or student
- 1-2 years’ work experience appreciated
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
- Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player , manages time and workload effectively
- English + German – advanced