We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- You will be a key member of our growing team responsible for developing web and mobile applications;
- You will be working with a small team to deliver software meeting the deadlines and offer the highest possible quality;
- Develop different iOS applications, especially for start-ups;
- Collaborate with your team members (backend and frontend developers) to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- Nice to have 2+ years of experience as an iOS developer;
- Good understanding of the iOS platform;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Share experience and knowledge with your colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow;
- Be motivated to continuously learn and develop your skills;
- Able to present technical ideas and solutions to team members and clients;
- Nice to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.