Education and experience:
- Good knowledge, strong skills and up to date with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Office Suite;
- Certification in graphic design or related field experience in a design department or freelance projects;
- Knowledge of traditional printing and publishing processes;
- Demonstrated creative ability and aptitude for production design;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in designing marketing concepts for advertising and social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics or KPIs and know how on digital media campaigns management is a plus;
- Strong and effective communication skills with the internal team and external partners.
- Support other departments with various graphics and marketing requests;
- Take over and manage the current portfolio of graphic content;
- Create original visual concepts as well as optimizing concepts based on the needs of the projects;
- Create and optimize graphic designs for the digital advertising campaigns;
- Prepare electronic files for transfer to print or web systems;
- Maintain file tracing, backup and configuration control system necessary in DTP systems;
- Participate in the strategy and development meetings of each project;
- Create and develop marketing ideas that are innovative, original and creative for print materials, books, e-books, marketing initiatives, campaigns, events, brochures, social media, newsletters, infographics, advertising, as well as provide support for all visual materials;
- Brainstorm and collaborate with content and marketing teams to develop compelling creative concepts that answer the needs of the projects;
- Stay on top of design industry trends and technologic tools to widen knowledge on how to better serve the needs of the company;
- Maintain corporate graphic standards, methods, practices, and procedures.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level;
- Opportunity to develop projects for the US and international market, that will have a big impact and accelerated growing trend;
- Opportunity to affirm and implement the personal creativity and ideas on a new and fresh brand;
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of a fresh team of open-minded people;
- Informal work atmosphere and flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work from home in some cases or circumstances, if self-time management proves to work well;
- Motivating salary package.
We are an international company highly specialized in the education market, with a unique pack of resources and products developed in years of experience in the US childcare and education market. We have recently opened the offices in Romania with the goal of growing a strong, professional, well-prepared and passionate team of people that want to work an efficient and competitive environment, on a multi-laterally developed project, for the biggest market in the world and with a strong impact in people’s lives.
We are looking for a creative graphic designer to take over our current portfolio of books, e-books and also participate in the future development of the project, as the lead design expert.