We are on the lookout for an outstanding Graphic Designer to work from Bucharest with our US-based partner. The ideal candidate will be working closely with our marketing department and content group to create graphics and imagery for some of the largest stock 3D brands in the world - TurboSquid, PixelSquid, TF3DM.com and CGStudio. You will contribute in the conception and creation of a broad range of unique projects including newsletters, social post graphics, and imagery for our websites.
This position presents a wonderful opportunity to learn 3D or expand your 3D skills. As a designer working on these brands you’ll be surrounded by 3D, and have access to nearly every tool in the 3D industry as well as work alongside a team of talented 3D artists. These marketplaces span multiple fields, from architectural design to VR gaming, so a willingness to understand and identify a multitude of different design styles is essential. You must be able to regularly invent, imagine and perform work requiring advanced knowledge which can be intellectual in character.
- Create visual content for a variety of different channels - blog, social, newsletters, landing pages, and more for all brands.
- Utilizing content from both PixelSquid and TurboSquid for the creation of a wide variety of imagery like epic homepage images, simple banner ads, infographics, illustrations and more.
- Learn the varied aesthetic preferences of multiple industries such as Games, Architecture, VR, VFX, etc., and understand how to create compelling art for each.
- 3-5 years experience as a professional designer
- Strong visual and graphic design aesthetic
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills are essential
- A willingness to expand 3D skills
- Self-motivated and proactive. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take art direction and creative feedback constructively.
- Knowledge of at least one major 3D package (Max, Maya and/or C4D) a huge plus
- An understanding of motion design is a huge plus
- Knowledge of at least one major motion compositor (After Effect, Nuke and/or Fusion) a plus
Please apply if you meet the qualifications and want to have your work seen by millions of people. Apply by submitting your CV and portfolio.