WHO WE ARE
- One Creative is a small team of designers and developers. We work remotely, and at an intense pace. We’re dedicated to pushing ourselves and our clients to make beautiful things. Because we find the same predictable approach to design unbearable and boring.
WHAT WE DO
Full service design in digital and print, from billboards, flyers and posters to logos and branding identities; illustrations to animations; websites, storefronts and ecommerce stores - we’ve done it all and then some. Our clients are entrepreneurs, small businesses and medium-sized corporations and range from hospitality, entertainment, to name a few.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are on the hunt to hire a creative Graphic Designer to become a part of our growing team. The new team member will be responsible for creating all digital and print design works for our clients. The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Creative Director and PM to identify client requirements and visually convey a particular message, idea or concept. He/She will rely on creative instinct, curiosity and proficiency with current industry standard graphic design software to deliver work that represents our commitment to quality. In a nutshell, we need someone who can devote their focus and energy to our company.
- Create and deliver design projects that meet or exceed the requirements of the client brief
- Understand and enhance client brand identities
- Be highly communicative and responsive while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Have a positive reaction to design feedback from clients
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Show attention to detail ALWAYS
- Be resourceful, quick, and collaborative
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn
- Build trust-based relationships with clients and the team
- Bring an unwavering commitment to deadlines
This is a remote work position, so you must have reliable high speed internet, up-to-date MAC computer and graphics tablet.
- Degree in visual design, related field, or equivalent experience
- At least two years experience freelancing or at an agency
- Up to speed on modern design principles, techniques, and trends
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to hit the ground running on a daily basis, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work remotely with reliable high speed internet
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Knowledge of animation software (Adobe After Effects)
- This is a 1 year full-time contract with opportunities for renewal
- Adobe Creative Cloud membership with full suite access
HOW TO APPLY
Shoot us an email, introduce yourself and share a link to your portfolio with samples of at least:
- 2 Logo designs
- 1 website design
- 5 flyers
Submissions without an online portfolio will not be considered.
We try our best to make certain that both candidates and our agency are a good fit during the interview process. However this is challenging to accomplish in a remote work environment. So we ask select candidates to join our team for a contract 16-day trial period (with pay, of course) to ensure New Hires are comfortably aligned with our values, priorities and culture.