As a member of the Digital Marketing Production Team, working closely with the Recruiting Department and the Global Marketing Team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the design production of recruiting and marketing materials including graphics, ads, infographics, presentations, animations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create, design, and produce graphics, and specialized content for social media pages, online campaigns, various recruiting events and company’s websites.
- Work with Recruiting Teams to develop and design ads, signage and videos for recruitment purposes
- Prepare rough drafts and communicate your ideas
- Produce motion graphics and animated videos
- Understand digital photography and work with a photo camera
The Graphic Designer must have:
- Online portfolio showcasing your creativity, and design skills
- At least 2 years experience in graphics design
- Excellent Adobe suite skills
- Working knowledge of A/V technologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills