What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Good English spoken and written skills.
- Ability to integrate and work in a team.
- Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios.
- Proactive in suggesting new concepts/ideas, customer-oriented and problem solving attitude, continuous learning
- General knowledge of coding practices
- Knowledge of jQuery, Bootstrap and Ajax is a plus
- Knowledge of principles for usability and interaction design
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile frameworks for web is a plus
- Working with Photoshop or other editing tools is a plus
- Create from scratch web pages in HTML/CSS
- Website maintenance, supervising the creation and development of web design
- Continuous learning and be updated with latest UXD best practices
- Propose new strategies and implement new ideas that can improve website performance and UXD