The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing email communications, lead nurturing, retention strategies and successfully growing the subscribers data base. This new position within our company is focused on increasing customer engagement and optimize email communications according to companyâ€™s marketing objectives. The Email Marketing Specialist will coordinate with internal marketing team and will be responsible for conducting analysis, raising efficiency and providing insight to management about the performance of each email marketing campaign.
- Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns based on business goals
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing each campaign
- Develop promotional and informational content strategies to maximize customer retention and increase the subscribers data base.
- Oversee A/B testing that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key metrics as CTR, open rates, engagement and retention.
- Ensure high levels of data accuracy and integrity with fast-growing and high-volume lists
- Always focused of following legal requirements regarding the personal data management.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in email marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Results-driven, motivated, with great knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and providing creative solutions according to business objectives
- Focused, with ability to thrive under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML and Java Script is a plus
- Passion for digital communication and email marketing
- Written communication skills, experience in writing compelling messages to customers
- Strong planning, scheduling and project management skills
Flanco is a multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores throughout Romania and with more than 1500 employes. Each day we are fully committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value and benefits for our customers whether online, via mobile or in our stores.
At Flanco, we are in a constant and rapid evolution, focusing our efforts on innovation and technology for more than 23 years, since the opening of the first Flanco store in 1994. With 118 stores opened right now, we aim to offer the best shopping experiences for our customers.
Everyday we are surrounded by the latest and most innovative technology, benefiting from a working environment where youâ€™ll find it easy to be at your best. At Flanco we offer competitive salaries, including incentive plans based upon business results, as well as numerous opportunities to grow in a dynamic environment and to become part of one of the fastest developing industry: ecommerce. We fully believe the success of our company depends on the passion of each employee.