- Creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals;
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing each campaign;
- Develop promotional and informational content strategies to maximize customer retention and increase the subscribers' data base.
- Drive and optimize key metrics as CTR, open rates, engagement and retention.
- Create compelling content, draft copy for daily content across social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, blog etc that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community;
- Create editorial calendars;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information. Maintain analytics on social media properties and develop reporting for management;
- Monitor trends in social media, beauty, lifestyle/pop culture, and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content;
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or relevant field;
- 2 – 3 years of experience in social media marketing campaigns;
- Ability to manage social media marketing programs for consumer audiences;
- Results-driven, motivated, with great knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis;
- Focused, with ability to thrive under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Digital native;
- Written communication skills, experience in writing compelling messages to customers;
- Strong planning, scheduling and project management skills.