We are an international ad tech company highly specialized in algorithmic software engineering, supporting companies in high tech, financial services, automotive and organizations in the public sector in improving their ad campaigns. Established in 2011 in France & Belgium and currently partnering in 5 countries (United States, France, Switzerland, Spain and Italy and still growing), we are looking for a creative graphic and web designer for the Creative Lab team.
The core team is a dynamic group of individuals who care about delivering value by balancing hard-work with having a good time. The company is on a journey to expand and innovate, using industry’s best practices, focusing on leading edge methods and technologies, in order to meet customer demands.
The designer we are looking for is proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, has a good level of written and spoken English (B1-B2 level), and HTML/CSS knowledge. The role is part of the Creative Lab team, a team of designers that build creative ads, configure and optimize the digital display campaigns.
The working environment encourages creativity, evolution, continuous growth thus the designer will have the opportunity to contribute to the shaping of the company’s brand image.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, with a creative flair but still hands on, practical and loves a pragmatic result oriented approach. This role will be part of the Bucharest based Creative Lab team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns.
If you also know what CPC, CPVV or in-feed ad visibility are, how CPV or CTR are calculated, or how bounce rate and time spent can be improved for a digital advertising campaign then @Invibes you will find a place where you can unleash your creativity and use your wits to overcome complex optimization challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
- create original visual concepts as well as optimizing concepts based on customer’s suggestions
- brainstorm ideas and create mock-ups, presentations
- design with focus on user experience
- create, launch, analyze and optimize digital advertising campaigns
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- demonstrated graphic & web design skills
- good understanding of UX and best practices
- knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics, metrics or KPIs for digital advertising campaigns
- Motivating salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity for professional growth in a start-up environment together with a growing business at an international level
- Working in a truly inspiring and exciting, rapidly growing company and making part of an incredible team of open-minded people dedicated to creating the best advertising campaigns