Key skills and requirements
- Good HDL knowledge, legacy is mostly VHDL, new code SV
- Good design coding experience
- Modelling with SV
- Data management (e.g. ClearCase)
- Experience with IP creation and maintenance
- Able to run linting tool (e.g. Spyglass) analyze results and fix code
- FPGA flow experience
- Able to understand specifications and requirements (requirements driven flow)
- Able to break down abstract target spec into design, document design work
- Support certification (safety and security)
- Able to abstract technical details
- Open to communicate with people on and off site
- Open communication style
- Good level of English
- Team player
- Committed to the team and task
- Helping team members, sharing knowledge
- Embracing the task
- Highlight potential issues
- Regular reporting
- Clean and organized working style
- Following and improving processes
- Strong organizational culture, team oriented.
- Opportunity to work for/with international top companies.
- A unique opportunity to join a competitive growing company.
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
- Relocation package.
- Travels abroad.
- Performance bonuses.