ETL + WEB BackOffice & Deployment - Service Engineer (mixed team)
• Rollout new functionalities according within Key Performance Indicator targets;
•Operate within the customer business processes and procedures;
• Interact with QA/TEST/Development and back-offices / front office teams.
• Oracle Database 10/11g Administration Knowledge
• Oracle PL/SQL
• IBM Ascential Datastage 8.1 (Ascential, Infosphere) Basic & Administration Knowledge - 1 single DWH.
• Business Objects XI (R2 & R4)
• SQL & PL/SQL Programming
• OS Unix (HP/SUN)/Linux Administration
• Unix Shell Programming
• OS Windows Basic Administration Knowledge
• Various WEB based applications
• Collection system (CACS – CGI) – business critical
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Technical degree
• Experience of creating and updating High Level Design Documents and Details Design Documents in course of software development cycle
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Technology skills in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence practice
• Solid code troubleshooting/debugging experience
• Experience of Configuration Management, Defect management and Release management
• Strong knowledge in Evolving Strategies for Extraction, Transformation Conditioning and Loading of data from various Heterogeneous data Sources
• Fluency in English language
• Italian language knowledge is a plus.