An exciting opportunity arises for one of our clients as Data Scientist for Machine Learning project in the automotive sector.You will be part of an innovative AI project in Bucharest that will involve resources from USA and Europe in an Agile environment.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data to third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, MatLab, Phyton. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Apache Spark
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality