As our new colleague and <Cybersecurity Q.A Networking TEAM-LEAD> , you will be very much involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization and documentation for a worldwide NS hybrid cloud solutions provider partner.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect the feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
QA engineers are required to work with ‘first line’ network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes.
Role - requirements:
* Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet);
* Networking knowledge and Q.A experience;
* Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities;
* Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications;
+ Team-Leading experience;
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
* Experience in Q.A work involving complex distributed systems;
* Knowledge in Amazon AWS or Azure;
• 2 extra-leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company and 2 annual extra sick days;
• International projects and professional growth with access to high-end technology;
• Flexible working program and friendly working environment;
• Central location, in the heart of Bucharest (close to subway station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife / Regina Maria);
• 7card subscription for Gym & football activities;